It’s Finally Here!!!
Sometimes an idea can get downright scary. It stays on your mind, and you obsess over it. This has been one of those ideas. Let me explain:
Fitness?! No Way!
When it comes to physical fitness, if you’re a person who:
- Is discouraged
- is feeling down-trodden
- feels embarrassed to go to a gym or fitness center
- has tried to get in shape before and failed
- isn’t comfortable wearing “athletic” clothes
- doesn’t really know what to do when it comes to exercise
- doesn’t really know where or how to get started
…then you’ve come to the right place!
THIS IS FOR YOU
Over the past four years, I’ve come across all different kinds of folks, interviewed a good number of them, and have experienced many of the frustrations (and now victories) that come with TRYING to get started with physical fitness.
Yes, four years. That’s a lot of time for me to stumble through mistakes and find out what DOESN’T work when it comes to motivating yourself. Hopefully, I’ve done enough of the dirty work to make sure that you don’t have to, and that you can get started on the ever-so-elusive goal of exercise.
Enough of the fluff dude…How much does it cost?
Ok, ok…You’re straight to the point. I like that in a person! Straight up, no bull, here’s the price:
Why $16.00? 2 reasons:
- I wanted to make sure that it was affordable for anyone and everyone who needs a little added fire to help them get started with taking their fitness seriously. That being said…
- I did a little research and discovered that $16.00 is the same price as my favorite pizza and wings dinner combo at the local pizza shop. If I was the type of person who had been trying to get motivated to work out and continued to fail in the past, you can bet I’d be willing to give up dinner one night to be able to afford some valuable advice that could change my perspective (and really, my life)!
What can this $16.00 investment get me?
What a great question! I’m glad you asked. First of all…it won’t make you taller, wealthier, or more attractive to the opposite sex…or will it? Hmmmmm…if you’re taking care of your health and have a bad back, exercise may help to straighten that bad-boy out and get you to stand up straight(er). Taller? YES!
If your job requires physical energy from either your body or brain (so pretty much if you get paid to do anything other than sleep), and taking care of your body will help improve your overall health, allowing you to be more productive and focused, which would lead to more money….then – Wealthier? YES!
If you would like to become more attractive to the opposite sex, there’s a number of different things you could do. (Pardon me ladies, I’m being funny and am going to direct this playful rant at the gentlemen) You could grow a manly beard, become an Old Spice Man, or you could motivate yourself to start working out (which women love a man drenched in muscles!). Hey what a great idea! More attractive to the opposite sex? YES!
All joking aside, there’s 2 goodies that come with this investment:
- An audio file to help pump you up as you drive, walk, or crank out amazing work at your desk.
- A gorgeous worksheet that can be printed out and help you with the beginning steps of making this the LAST time you “start” working out, and the first time that you take your health and fitness to the next level.
A quick rundown of the audio that comes with this guide:
3:52 – We look at the underlying (and overarching) reasons WHY we should work out.
18:56 – We define and identify the common road blocks that prevent most people who want to get started (but fail) from succeeding, and then we set ourselves up to kick the ever loving crap out of those roadblocks! (That sentence was just crying out for an exclamation point, as is this one!)
23:46 – We roll up our sleeves and get down, dirty, and practical as to how YOU can start working out (successfully) TODAY. This is also where the enthusiasm kicks into overdrive. I hope your headphones come equipped with a seat belt!
56:11 – We wrap things up with a few tips and tricks as to what the next steps are, how to find the best fitness center where you live, and where to find a good workout program to get started (and continue) with.
Sweet! Hook me up brotha!
You can pick your copy up by clicking the image below. Like the logo? Make sure you give props to my home boy David Crandall, who helped me design the logo you see below (based on a crappy drawing I scanned and sent to him on a napkin. That dude is talented!).
As always, I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments. Cheers to great health and getting motivated to work out!